Saturday, June 12, 2010

You Have to Keep it Simple

If there is something that everyone of us need to learn is that, to keep it all together you have to keep it simple. In order to keep your sanity, you have to keep it simple. I am a single mom of three wonderful children that really know how to keep me on my toes. In order to be the Mom that I not only need to be, but also want to be for my kids, I need to keep it simple.

Drama has to take a back seat. Drama takes more energy, more thought, and certainly more scheming. Shrug off the drama cape and put on the reality hat. So much easier getting through your day that way. Life is too short to spend trying to figure out a way to keep everyone's attention with drama, just learn to enjoy it. Trust me, it'll be so much easier and enjoyable.

Trust me, my life is not all sunshine and lollipops... you're going to hear about the good, the bad,and the ugly on here! So tune in, and I'll post whenever I can. Ups and downs of life, the ins and outs of parenting my girls, and seeing how I can keep it simpler without losing my sanity!!!

Cheers all,

No comments:

Post a Comment